The best musical show in Cancun and Riviera Maya!
Enjoy the natural attractions of Xcaret and step into a world of exciting performances and traditional music. We invite you to witness the celebration “Xcaret Mexico Espectacular”, with over 300 artists on stage, a musical journey through the history of Mexico that exhibits dances, costumes and an unforgettable Mexican celebration.
- The folklore of Mexico represented in La Charrería, the Papantla Flying Men and the Pre-hispanic Dances.
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation, with more than 300 artists in scene.
- Access to Xcaret Park starting at 4:00 p.m.
- Transportation can only be included by calling Customer Service. The telephone numbers are located at the top and the bottom of this Swimming in three underground rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings during the river journey is included). Open until 5:30 p.m.
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools.
- Tropical Jungle Trail.
- Visits to the Coral Reef Aquarium (until 6:45 p.m.), Butterfly Pavilion and the Aviary (until 6:30 p.m).
- Jungle Trail.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic dances.
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Children’s World.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
*Optional Activities not included.
- You must bring the printed proof of your purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- Transportation can only be included by calling Customer Service. The telephone numbers are located at the top and the bottom of this website.
- Children under 4 years old get free admission. From 5 to 11 years old they get half off the adult ticket price.
- Children over 4.5 ft. but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age (in both cases children must show an ID at Park ticket booths).
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
|Ticket Type||Adult, Kid|
|Add transportation||No transportation, From Cancun, From Riviera Maya|