- Round trip transportation by bus or Van from your hotel.
- Admission to the archaeological site.
- Box lunch included on board the transportation
- Specialized bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Free time at the Cenote, 45 mins approximately.
- Visit to the Mayan Village “Campamento Hidalgo”, 45 mins approximately.
- Guided visit through Cobá and free time to explore on your own. (45 min approximately).
- One hour of buffet lunch at LA CABAÑA restaurant, drinks are included.
- We first visit the Cenote, the Mayan Village and finally the archaeological site of Coba.
- Bicycles rent at Coba is not included
- Children 0-5 pay only 12 usd for transportation, for your own safety they need to have a sit.
- The use of video cameras inside the archaeological site requires an extra tax, not included in the tour price.
- The archaeological sites don’t have the proper facilities or access for wheelchairs or strollers.
- Daily operations
Approximated return time to your hotel is about 6:00 pm
|Ticket Type||Adult, Kid|